Re HW: Other Bands

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Jan 16 16:49:05 EST 2003

Cpt Blue Skin wrote:

> My ex wife had an album called - If I were britania I'd waive the rules.  It
> was quite a cool rock sound.  (for lack of a better analogy - and a slightly
> hazy memory

My college radio station had a couple of their albums. One I think had an
illustration of Budgie birds in space suits. I remember playing "Crash
Course in Brain Surgery" on my show, because it was the track that Metallica
covered....

Brian

BA-a-da-DA-d-da BA-a-da-DA-d-da BA-da BA-da BA-da BA-da....