Way OFF - Miles Davis Q

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Jan 16 18:05:06 EST 2003

 --- Doug Pearson <jasret at MINDSPRING.COM> wrote: > Ten
musicians/acts who have been getting lots of
> play recently ...

<snip>

> Miles Davis (esp. Bitches Brew through
> Pangaea/Agharta)

This reminds me - did any of you (UK) folks see
"Happiness" on Tuesday night BBC2 10pm?  A Miles Davis
album was played - anybody know which one it was?
Pretty sure it wasn't Birth of the Cool or Kind of
Blue.  Sorry it's so OFF but I don't know who ese to
ask :-(

Thanks folks

AL