HW:Out and About

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Thu Jan 16 19:03:54 EST 2003

Browsing in my local shops, I came across the following HW references.

Mojo Magazine (usually rather dull UK monthy music mag) - this month has a special feature on English Eccentrics, including a top 50 essential Eccentric English albums - in date order. Interested to see Capt. Lockheed in the list with a very short write up.

Loaded (UK lads monthly mag) - this month has a feature on the mighty Tenaious D. Amongst the five rock greats who were major influences on the might D are Hawkwind!!.

Finally, saw a CD in the local music store - Wizzards & Demons - a compilation inspired by the works of JR Tolkein. The final track on the album is by Sam Gopal - any ideas whether it features Mr Kilminster. I'd have to go back to get the track title tho' - maybe tomorrow.

Mark