Re HW: Other Bands

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Jan 17 05:42:26 EST 2003

KS says, confusingly...

> And for any Judas Priest fans out there, Budgie originally
> did "Better My You, Better Than Me" (although it is possible
> that I'm confusing them with Spooky Tooth....?)

"Better *By* You..." of course.

But yes, your second instinct was the correct one.

Interestingly, IIRC, this particular tune was one of the main
prosecution arguments against Judas Priest in that ridiculous
suicide-due-to-rock-music-influence trial out in Utah or wherever.

And so of course, they didn't even *write* this tune.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S. I'll leave the HW: identifier in the header just because
of the fact that Huwy and Luther Grosvenor (of Spooky Tooth
and Mott the Hoople) played together in Widowmaker, of course.