HW:Question for Messrs Anderson & Turner

Keith Barton keithb at CINESITE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 17 10:46:32 EST 2003

Just been reading at the Nik interview on www.starfarer.net

Nik says:

"The only album which I have had any thing to do was 'Bring Me The Head
Of Yuri Gargarin' on Demi Monde [Dave Anderson's label]."

and Dave Anderson is playing bass with spaceritual.net

Perhaps somebody, if they get the opportunity, can ask them at the shows
why the market is being saturated with the same product & who's getting
the royalties from these releases?

Does anyone know how many versions of this are out there at the moment?

For reference this page looks reasonably up to date:
http://www.starfarer.net/bringme.html

I'm just curious....Wouldn't it be 'in the spirit' to see where the
fans' money has gone over the years?