HW: a message for the management at mision control

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Jan 18 10:42:52 EST 2003

Sorry but the computer I am on at the moment doesn't have your email address listed.
The Hawkestra.info link on the ether page gives me this message when I click on it.  Thought you might appreciate the feedback.
Cheers

Error 404: page not found
The page you requested was not found on this web server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
  a.. You followed a broken or out-of-date link.
  b.. You entered the URL for the page incorrectly.
  c.. The page no longer exists.
If you followed a broken link, please inform the owner of the referring page.