HW: Other Bands

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sat Jan 18 10:56:50 EST 2003

We used to have a really good Alan Parsons Project album. We lent it to
someone and never got it back. I can't remember what it was called, but
would love to get hold of it again. The only thing I can remember is that it
had a track on it with the lyrics........

 "And the same old sun will shine in the morning
The same bright eyes will welcome me home,
 The moon will rise right over my head.........
 I'll get through the night on my own"

 Can anyone help to identify this album??

 Thanks

Kris :-)