OFF: Other Bands - Circle

Jean Collin jeancollin at TISCALINET.BE
Sat Jan 18 13:20:03 EST 2003

Hello there!

Quite interesting to find out how the hawkworld gets divided into two or
three taste zones which seem intimately related to time and place...
As a Belgian local gig promoter (last one was Circle!), my top ten I would
die for would be something like : (in no particular order)
- Mogwai
- Neutral Milk Hotel
- Korai Orom (Hugarian ethno psychedelic percussion-based stunning outfit
-promoted them 4 times)
-Ole Lukkoye (Fantastic Russian eastern-folk dance pysych - same!)
-Death in Vegas
-Spacious Mind (one of our first gigs an eternity ago!)
-Afro celt Sound System
-Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
-Asian Dub Foundation
-Ozrics