OFF: Other Bands - Guilty pleasures

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Jan 18 15:36:58 EST 2003

Ha! I'll beat you all hands down on this one -

Abba, Abba Gold rules
Tears For Fears, undergoing a small revival due to
Donnie Darko
ELO
The Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack.  No, really, the
full version of Disco Inferno has a certain hypnotic
quality to it.  Ok, so I'm a sick individual.

Consider the Gauntlet thrown...

AL
 --- Ian Abrahams <mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
wrote: > Ha! Good One, William! - Yes to early Abba
(lets say