OFF: Voïvod (was: Re: other bands)

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Jan 18 21:56:03 EST 2003

theo wrote:
>Didn't the bassist from Metallica just join Voivod?
>
>theo

Good sir, that would be Jason Newstead, also
previously of Flotsam And Jetsam (I had a girlfriend
once who played "Doomsday For The Deceiver" for me).
Newstead originally joined Voïvod as a shadow member
but is now full time. Snake (Denis Belanger) has also
rejoined on vocals now that Eric Forrest (vocals and
bass) is gone.

Chr.