OFF: Other Bands - Guilty pleasures

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Jan 19 20:14:01 EST 2003

In article <02e601c2c01b$74a956a0$8c387ad5 at dial.pipex.com>, Andrew
Garibaldi <Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM> writes
>And I'll trump your selection with a Bananarama collection numbering 53
>twelve inch singles, 27 seven inch singles, thirteen cassettes, nine
>cassette singles, about 20 CD singles and about thirteen CD albums - blame
>the eighties and call the men in white coats - by the way - for any
>doubters - this is absolutely 100% serious - I own all of the above.
>Tell me your sins my child!!!
>Andy G (confessing his sins)

You have 113 Bananarama recordings, and you think that's bad? It's
nothing, I can beat that easily.

I've got a Barry Manilow album.

Eagle is one of my all-time favourite songs.

My current favourites -
Concrete Blonde
Steve Hackett
Rush