BOC: Contents of the Then & Now CD

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jan 21 16:38:23 EST 2003

Guess I didn't have to wait long to find out what was on the CD. From
blueoystercult.com :

> A new compilation disc, titled "Then And Now" will be released March 18, 2003.
> The disc features 12 songs, 4 each from "A Long Day's Night", "Curse of the
> Hidden Mirror" and "Heaven Forbid."
>
> From the live "A Long Day's Night" record: Godzilla, Burnin' For You, (Don't
> Fear) The Reaper and Cities on Flame. From "Heaven Forbid": Harvest Moon, Cold
> Grey Light of Dawn, Damaged and See You In Black. From "Curse of the Hidden
> Mirror": One Step Ahead of the Devil, Dance on Stilts, Old Gods Return and
> Pocket.

Disappointing choices from LDN. Everything else looks good, though I'd
probably swap One Step Ahead of the Devil with Stone of Love or Here Comes
That Feeling.

Would've been nice to throw in an unreleased track or two as well, just to
give the diehards a reason to buy it. Though on the other hand, I'm glad I
don't have to spend $15 for two tracks.

-Brian "I'm damaged and I like it" Halligan