BOC: Contents of the Then & Now CD

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue Jan 21 18:23:26 EST 2003

At 04:38 PM 1/21/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Guess I didn't have to wait long to find out what was on the CD. From
>blueoystercult.com :
(snip)

Argh.  I wonder if the artwork will be a collage of all the chronos symbols
on those 3 discs? To paraphrase Chistopher Walken, "we need more chronos..."

wait a second,
this best-of-for-the-past-decade-plus-a-lil-extra is missing tracks from
Cult Classic...

:)

I think they should release that cool promo "God Save the Blue Oyster Cult
>From Themselves" with the demo's of Hot Rails to Hell and John L. Sullivan.

Has anyone on the list actually seen, or owned, this disc? If so, how do
those two doodads sound?

Presently obsessed with the guitar in "What is Quicksand?",
Jason