OFF: Other bands

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Jan 22 03:16:22 EST 2003

Can you name any decent US Metal bands?

I think Metallica are the only one really, we met them in 1984 at Shades,
(Metal shop in soho, London W1)  remember that? Anyway, I thought they were a
bunch of c***ts apart from Cliff Burton who was terrific, RIP.