OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle off

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Jan 22 03:26:53 EST 2003

It was such a laugh it really was! We used to go to Shades to meet all these
unknown yank bands, and my mate who at the time was a fat skinhead with
Motorhead T-Shirt used to abuse them so much and everyone just pissed
themselves laughing. The bands used to come down St Annes Court on foot
shouting woo hoo or whatever and he'd start yelling, "wankers, who are you?"
and much much worse!!!!