OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle off

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Jan 22 06:18:06 EST 2003

Wonderful Michael! I still see David every now and then, still listens to the
'ol HM. Didnt like Hawkwind tho' Loved Motorhead. Hopefully we'll have a
re-union some day, only problem is that one of us is now a Bank Manager which
would be fine but the c**t bounces my cheques, would you believe it?

lol