OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle off

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Jan 22 07:04:52 EST 2003

> Guess that's 'lifestyle' - you gotta look the part to like the music (not
> my opinion, obviously!!)

Thats perfectly what I meaning but not actually saying lol.

I also think its quite bizzare that some people think you have to look a
certain way  to be into a certain style of music.
I almost always wear all black - have done since I was 13 or 14 and have had
long hair off n on over the years but I listen to a WIDE variety of musical
styles.  But I'm not a goth or a metal head or a deth thrash or whatever
other new name its called since yesterday.
and thats not because I think any of em are lame either - I'm just little
ole me doing whatever I please....