BOC: Contents of the Then & Now CD

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Wed Jan 22 08:46:41 EST 2003

> > Disappointing choices from LDN.

It sounds like the point was to include BOC's biggest past his (the
"THEN") - hence the Big 3 plus Cities on Flame.

> Yep, nothing on there to interest me.  What a brilliant marketing decision!

When's the last time a record company did something RIGHT by BOC anyway?

> I think they should release that cool promo "God Save the Blue Oyster Cult
> From Themselves" with the demo's of Hot Rails to Hell and John L. Sullivan.
>
> Has anyone on the list actually seen, or owned, this disc? If so, how do
> those two doodads sound?

I've got this.  The tracks are pretty good, although it's been awhile
since I've listened to them.  Will have to spin it again soon...

John