OFF: Other bands

Zombie Hunger stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Jan 22 12:56:48 EST 2003

>> Can you name any decent US Metal bands?
Hell yes.
>Megadeth, Anthrax, Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Death Angel, Manowar, Corrosion
>of Conformity, Slayer, just to name a few. Later Suicidal Tendencies maybe
Also Trouble, Sleep, and especially Saint Vitus (great albums tho they sure
sukked live at least half the times I saw them). Later on you get
Soundgarden and then Kyuss and the start of stoner rock, tho maybe those
aren't really the kind of metal you're talknig about. Also later and maybe
more in the Guilty Pleasures list is Type O Negative. And speaking of
Guilty Pleasures why is Renaissance popping up so often there? Unless
you're talking post-76 and even then...

Stephan