OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 22 14:34:25 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/22/2003 1:56:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jt at NUCLEARCLUCK.COM writes:

> That's why I threw in "stereotypically", but yes.  Definitely not
> worded well.  How about "A lifestyle that seeks to emulate
> the (albeit largely mythical) lifestyle of the musicians who play it."

which is....what?

nobody's described this 'lifestyle' yet, after many many posts....

i now understand the original intent behind the phrase that started this
thread, but i am genuinely curious, especially after so many posts have taken
a cursory stab (intimating that many think they know what this means), but
have really fallen short

bobm