OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Jan 23 03:10:06 EST 2003

> What about Nik Kershaw? He was quite a senior government official before
he'd
> had enough and packed it all in. I think The Riddle was about stone
circles,
> anyone know what was going on there? Pretty good  song but tends to stick
in
> your head like glue and repeat itself, not very healthy.

Yup - Nik Kershaw was on TV a while ago confessing that The Riddle wasn't
about anything, just a bunch of words that rhymed and had a few good images.
The whole "what is The Riddle?" thing was a PR stunt.

Cheers,

Rich.