OFF:Other bands/metalifestyle

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jan 23 04:46:51 EST 2003

I'm not sure sure I believe that!

"Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground where an old man of aran
goes around and round"

Maybe Nik (or xNik) didnt realise the deep meaning!! or maybe it was one of
dem subconscious tings, who cares eh?  :)