HW: Other Bands

Richard Crossley rdc at RDCDESIGN.COM
Thu Jan 23 13:25:47 EST 2003

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:57:30 -0500, nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:25:53 -0000, Richard Crossley
> ><rdc at RDCDESIGN.COM>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Zounds - The Curse of Zounds
> >
> >Classic album! Haven't heard it for years though. Is it
> available on CD
> >then?
>
> OK I can answer this myself with a little help from Google-
> CD can be bought from www.plastichead.com, who must be good
> people since they also distribute Cardiacs albums, and
> there's a big archive of Zounds info at:
>
> http://www.stevelake.co.uk/index.html

Thanks for the link, was aware that Steve Lake had been doing solo gigs
but didn't know they had 'reformed'.
I now know what I'll be doing on Feb 6th :)
Have had to rummage around in the back of the cupboard to find my copy
of the Weird Noise E.P. not knowing there was a connection until now!

Cheers,

Richard.

'Don't make another bass guitar Mr. Rickenbacker'!

NP: Androids of Mu - Blood Robots