[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: New OEBs live cuts and pictures from The 'School Daze'

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jan 23 14:08:00 EST 2003

that's http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 1:36 PM
To: boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: New OEBs live cuts and pictures from The 'School Daze' UK visit online now!

Hello friends,
doing our best to update the website. Lost of new pictures coming in from the 'School Daze' visit.
You'll see a picture on the site listed as 'The Redhill Players'. Well, there's a slight problem with the website server, so we can't edit the file tag at the moment, so the players are as follows:

left to right: Jay Adcock, Chas McDevitt, Keith Grant, Don Crane & Mike Burro. Other players not shown in the photo included, Phil Smith and Paul 'Prof' McDowell. Mick Farren recorded his bit in LA and we took it to the studio.

2 new live cuts are now available for FREE download. These were recorded at our bon voyage show at The Catch, London, 1/15/03
Hymie The Winey & London Rocker
lineup was:
Mike Burro:          acoustic rhythm guitar/vocals
Jay Adcock:         djembe
Phil Smith:           electric lead guitars
Dan Tilbury:         drumkit
Errol Rodericks:     bass
Here them now at: theoneyedbishops at iuma.com
PS: also see 'additional artwork'
PPS: We very much missed the presence of Spacehead's Mr. Dibs, and wish him well. Thanks for calling the studio dibsy!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

             "One Is"