OFF: decent US Metal bands

Dale K. Ford Ilovemylife801 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 23 22:42:16 EST 2003

I saw that tour, Metallica was only into "who had some coke".   I still have
my Ride the Lightning LP from the show signed by everyone.  They were idiots.

I offered to smoke some "hemp" with a band member and he said, "bring some
coke to the spaced out bus".  I explained to him I wasn't into hard drugs and
he told me that..."hemp slows me down, forget it".

The show wasn't that good except for Wasp.

Email me for pics of Metallica signing things at the record store.

Once again...They were idiots.

Dale