OFF: decent US Metal bands

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Fri Jan 24 03:37:34 EST 2003

Dragon Rider writes :
What about Ministry?

I saw them live on January 5, 1990 at the Phantasy Theater in Cleveland,
Ohio. The most brutal onslaught of guitars and drums I have EVER witnessed.
They could chew up many bands all over the world and spit them out!! That's
metal, right? Lookout for their upcoming relaes and subsequent tour!!

I second that opinion of live Ministry. Saw them at Brixton 1991(2?) and
they were armageddon with guitars !
I had to pay a tout (as the show was sold out) 40 quid for the ticket, and
have never regretted it. (Well, regretted not getting myself sorted sooner
& paying standard price, but you know what I mean....)
They had a *lot* of strobes & I seem to remeber a rather disturbing slide
show....

Ding-a-ding-dang my dang-a-long-ding-dong ! :o)

Cheers
Neil.

PS I got in the pit