OFF: decent US Metal bands

Steve Johnson StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 24 14:06:28 EST 2003

In a message dated 24/01/03 18:56:28 GMT Standard Time, Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
writes:

> If I had to pick my favorite Ronnie Montrose records.....
> That would be tough. The first (self-titled) release is a true classic.
> Paper
> Money is good, but not quite up to the first.

The first is an absolute classick.  Indispensible.

Useless trivia: There was a TV series one time called Man About The House,
and I remember when he (Richard O Sullivan) walked in the room carrying a
bunch of LPs, Paper Money was on top.

Montrose reformed for one song on Sammy Hagar's 'Marching To Mars' CD.  The
song: 'Leaving The Warmth Of The Womb'.

Steve.