OFF: decent US Metal bands

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Fri Jan 24 18:48:58 EST 2003

Twisted Sister - This is worse
and it's only the second verse!

TW was definitely better than Ratt and Motley Crue and any of the other
bands that wore women's makeup from that time period.......

Loved the tune - Burn In Hell

TW should be credited for breaking through in the video realm.

"What's that? A Twisted Sister pledge pin?!"

Quiet Riot - w/ Randy Rhoads - yeah

Quiet Riot w/o Randy Rhoads - no way!

Funny, both of these bands opened for Maiden. I was in the 12th row for the
Piece of Mind show w/ QR opening. I booed them big time. Probably the ONLY
band that I have EVER booed. Later in the night Nicko rewarded me by
throwing his drumsticks in my direction. I was lucky enough to catch one.

If I saw that wig wearing Kevin Dubrow today, I would let him Cum On And
Feel The Noise of me beating him in the head w/ that very same
drumstick.....

Not sure whose voice grates on me worse - Kevin Dubrow or Axel Rose