HW: Rare Film Footage

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sat Jan 25 05:34:30 EST 2003

I hope you (Hawkwind Management) get out there and Snatch the footage for
Official release. Maybe that will pave the way to liberating the exellent
Taste videos that very few have seen. If you have any trouble with Thacker
I'll go round there with a Cricket bat like I used to in School :)