OFF: Aural Innovations January 2003 issue online NOW!!!

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Jan 25 21:00:03 EST 2003

Hello Tom!

I'm downloading now.  Cheers!

Actually Alien Dream III is complete.  I've just sent out some copies to be
reviewed.  Theres a couple of full length samples if you want to have a
listen - here:
http://www.alien-dream.com/html/ad_download_eleven_realms.html

I thought I'd also share the review from the gang at Aural Innovations on my
2nd cd. :)
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue21/aliendr1.html
just don't send me an email to those addresses listed :)  they were the
emails.  I got rid of the aol account (blah) and the hotmail one - I must
have let it slide to long - couldn't get in.  Anyway all cd's now have the
updated email address on the artwork.(thisone)

Cpt BlueSkin