OFF: Circle Discography

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jan 26 08:30:29 EST 2003

>No tracks listed in Aural Innovations radio shows either.

Actually I played a track very recently from their upcoming CD on the
Klangbad label. It's the first song in the playlist of show #65.

There are also several RealAudio and mp3 tracks at the Ektro Records web site.
http://www.ektrorecords.com/jukebox.html

Y'know, I've been wanting for a while to do a special radio show dedicated
to Circle and their related projects. This has inspired me to do so, so look
for that sometime in February.

Jerry