HW: On the radio

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Jan 28 15:48:20 EST 2003

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/bbcsessions/dream_ticket.shtml   There is a
link to listen over the internet on this page.

Right now it is sending out mixed messages, describing Hawkwind as the
headliners (i.e. on at about 11pm GMT) in the 'Coming Up' panel on the
right; however in the detailed listings halfway down the page, Argent are
shown as the headliners.  Hawkwind's set is listed as being from '1972 BBC
Paris Theatre'; I would assume this is the 1972 BBC session previously
released on CD as 'the BBC Radio 1 Sessions' and (different mix) as 'Space
Rock From London'

Steve