Even more Computer Chaos!

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Jan 28 19:54:15 EST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Ben Fagin wrote:

:Subject: Even more Computer Chaos!
:
:Hi,
:
:I was logged in @eviltwins 22:00 - 00:30 Tuesday night and no-one was there.
:The thing with UNIX is that it tells you everything is ok with no errors but
:this is not nessarily the case. I was looking forward to chatting with you.
:were you online?

Ben,

Take this to private email, k?

I was online up to midnight your time.  Don't know why you didn't see us.
If you are using kirc, then what did your error logs show?  (btw, are you
allowing identd through your firewall?)

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559