BOYARM 'Concept' Compilation calls for 15 second songs! Submit now!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Jan 29 10:25:35 EST 2003

The One Eyed Bishops announce that we will be appearing on a 'theme compilation' cd due out, Summer 1993. The theme is 'Popes of the last 2000 years, and the length of each piece can not exceed 15 seconds! So far there are about 132 submissions.  Why not visit Boyarm's site and read about this project. I encourage anyone who feels interested to submit material. They need over 160 more pieces, so help make the album happen by being part of it. Details at: http://www.boyarm.com/
Cheers! Mike Burro