HW: various

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Tue Jul 1 08:36:49 EDT 2003

Sean says...

>Thanks for the link Eric. I think the aural innovations page is wrong
>about their origin as they are not scandinavian but from Windermere UK or
>thereabouts.

After I wrote this review, it was confirmed to me that they were from
northern England.  Though I can't say where Ian Bone was born/raised,
though I will for the moment assume that he's a Cumbria native.  And
anyway, it does say there that indeed they are a UK band, although
to me the singer's accent *sounds* Scandinavian to me.  Perhaps that's
just a false perception...singing voices don't always reflect accents
in speaking voices.  Anyway...

Oh, and the cover of that unofficial CDR isn't necessarily true to the
original LP and/or EPs that they released.  Those I have never actually
seen.  They (the bootleggers) may have just used whatever artwork they
wanted to use, as they may not really have cared whether it was the same
s the original.  Maybe Voiceprint will want to do an official re-release,
if Rob (?) and the Bone's & Co. are all at the same place at the same time,
to work out such details.  I'd buy one.

Grakkl (FAA)