HW: New Album?

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jul 1 12:55:22 EDT 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:29:17 -0400, dhuggins <dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET> wrote:
>What is the status of the new recording that's been in works for a
>while?  Has there been any news lately, or I did I miss it?
>
>Anxiously Waiting on the West Shore of the Pond

I believe that Mission Control still states that the album is "mostly"
recorded.  However, for a while, there was a message promising sound
clips "in a few days", but that message was removed after having been there
for a couple months with no clips posted.  The latest tour featured three
(?) songs from the album (one of which, "Sun Ray", is reportedly the best
Hawkwind song in years, but then again, it's been years since their last
studio album!), so the new album is obviously underway, but there hasn't
been any solid news on it that I'm aware of ...

Off to Germany until july 13th ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com