(OFF) Extreme Music

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Jul 2 18:23:07 EDT 2003

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself.  I've just managed to listen to all
four An*l C**t albums back to back.

Thoroughly recommended.  Ask for them in your local HMV or Tower Records.
All available on Earache Records.

Top 40 Hits (1995),
40 More Reasons To Hate Us (1996),
I Like It When You Die (1997) and
It Just Gets Worse (1998)

172 tracks of unlistenable noise, plus a great cover of "Escape (the Pina
Colada Song)".

Truly remarkable.  Any band that makes Napalm Death and Extreme Noise Terror
sound like Bucks Fizz and Liquid Gold (respectively) is OK by me.  :-)

"It Just Gets Worse" contains the classic songs "I Became A Counselor So I
could Tell Rape Victims They Asked For It", "I Intentionally Ran Over Your
Dog" and "I Snuck A Retard Into A Sperm Bank".

More fun than you can have with three gallons of petrol, a box of matches
and a Manchester United Fan Convention.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(Please note - don't bother trying the above unless you have a very sick
sense of humour and a finely honed sense of the ridiulous.  I will not be
responsible for the consequences...)