FW: HW: List of studio albums

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 14 16:01:24 EDT 2003

>John wrote -
>> Zones seems to contain a lot of tracks from other albums, e.g.
>>
>>Motorway City
>>Utopia
>>Sonic Attack
>>Dream Worker
>>Brainstorm
>>
>>I'm not clear where it stands, I must admit I had assumed it was a live
>>album as the sound quality isn't very good.

Side 1 is studio, side 2 is live.

It's worth pointing out that many HW live albums contain tracks that aren't
available in studio form- off the top of my head... Live '79, Palace
Springs, This Is Hawkwind Do Not Panic, Live Chronicles all contain songs
that aren't on any studio albums, as do some of the Weird albums.

Nick