Very Interesting Amazon Links ;-)

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jul 17 15:48:52 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:21:40 -0500, Arin Komins
<akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, cosmicdolphin wrote:
>
>:Subject: Very Interesting Amazon Links ;-)
>:
>:Interesting Links on Amazon here:

[snip]

>:Nothing on the Voiceprint website :-) So Who Knows.
>
>no pxr5, I note.

Or Hawklords/25 Years On ... :^(
(The only one missing from my collection, although I have 3 or 4 vinyl
copies!)

>Still, it'd be fabulous to get QS&C back into print.  ditto for warrior.

And hopefully, 'Warrior' will be more like the Griffin version (mastered
from tape, with "Motorhead") than the Dojo one (mastered from vinyl, no
bonus track).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com