Very Interesting Amazon Links ;-)

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Thu Jul 17 16:24:09 EDT 2003

I've got the Dojo CD reissue of WOTEOT & it does have Motorhead as a bonus
track - are there some that don't?

We've been let down before with pre-release listings of HW albums appearing
on sites like Amazon, and then the album never surfaces - like the Greasy
Truckers CD, for example.  I fervently hope that doesn't happen this time!

Steve

<snip>