OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Automatic Music Tribute Special + Alchemical Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jul 19 02:41:35 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (July 19, 2003): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #83), which is an Automatic Music tribute
special, and a new edition of Alchemical Radio (show #42). See the playlists
below.

The JULY issue of Aural Innovations should be online next weekend!!!

Emperor Jones presents: From Austin to you -  Primordial Undermind, ST37,
and Bahrain on tour this summer
Primordial + ST37:
Sat. 7/26 Houston,TX, Rudyards: w/Linus Pauling Quartet
Sun. 7/27 Jackson,MS, Robert Arender's BBQ Party
Mon. 7/28, Nashville,TN, Springwater: w/Meatwagons
Tue. 7/29, Chapel Hill,NC, Nightlight: w/Robot vs Rabbit
Wed. 7/30, Baltimore,MD, Talking Head Club: w/420 Sphinx BC
Thu. 7/31, Philadelphia,PA, Khyber: w/Bardo Pond
Fri.  8/1, Brooklyn,NY, Luxx: w/Suntanama (8pm show)
Sat.  8/2, Providence,RI, AS220: w/Barnacled
Sun.  8/3, Boston,MA, Chopping Block: w/the In/Out, 9Volt Gimmick
Tue.  8/5, Portland,ME, Geno's: w/the Ponys
Wed.  8/6, Brattleboro,VT,  Common Ground: w/Elevator Tribe
Thu.  8/7, Rochester,NY, Bug Jar: w/Pengo
Fri.  8/8, Cleveland,OH, Beachland: w/Fuzzhead, Tachyon Lane
Primordial + Bahrain:
Sat.  8/9, Detroit,MI, Lager House: w/Paik, Larval
Mon.  8/11, Chicago,IL, Empty Bottle: w/Plastic Crimewave Sound
Tues. 8/12, St. Louis,MO, LNAC: w/Julia Sets, Tone Rodent
Weds. 8/13, Lawrence,KS, Jazzhaus
Thu.  8/14, Fort Worth,TX, Wreck Room: w/Jetscreamer
Primordial + ST37 + Bahrain:
Sat.  8/16, Austin,TX, Beerland

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: Automatic Music Tribute Special (show #83)

Automatic Music is an all improvisational collective based in North
Carolina. Their music is a killer glom of freaked out Krautrock jams,
avant-garde free-improv, cosmic chaos, and Captain Beefheart meets Guru Guru
in a seedy back alley fun. Open your mind, let your hair down, and come
experience the deliciously raw trip fest that is Automatic Music. For more
information you can visit the Szum Music web site at http://www.szum.com.

Automatic Music - "Seduction Of The Inner Eye Awakening" (from Szumagumma)
Automatic Music - "Snakenedrix, Attempt #1" (from Spiffy)
Automatic Music - "Antediluvian Descent, Landing & Plateau" (from The Return
Of King Harvest)
Gentlemaniac - "Closure" (from Secrets Of The Megaliths)
East October - "The Next Spring Then" (from Infinity... And Beyond)
Automatic Music - "One" (from And In Arcadia I Am)
Automatic Music - "Two" (from This Is Automatic Music)
Tragic Bunny - "Losing Touch With My Mind" (from Szumagumma)
Bret Hart + Jeff Mcleod - "Crisis Hammers" (from Dynamic Negativisim)
Automatic Music - "Our Heavenly Bodies" (from Carnival Of Light)
Automatic Music - "It's About Time, It's About Space" (from ...In A Dollhouse)

Alchemical Radio (show #42)

Alchemical Radio is hosted by Terri~B and the Reverend Rabbit from the Stone
Premonitions label. The show features the best Progressive Rock,
Psychedelia, Metal and Adventurous Pop music that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

The Sweeney - "Billy The Human Bomb"
The Thicket - "Canopy"
Tygre Moth & The Invisible Gypsy Band - "Behind The Looking Glass"
Typewriter - "Damned For Sure"
Super Massive Object - "365"
Will Thomas - "Tomorrow Will Be Like Yesterday"
Yaya Diallo - "Nangape"
Charles Rice Goff III - "Fishbowled Over"
Superczar - "Reality Aroused"
Romislokus - "Cool"
Rolland White - "The Devil's Fire"
Rick Ray - "Thought Invaders"
Resin - "Only Here"
Random Touch - "Metallic Atoms In A Cloud Of Gas"
Purple Overdose - "Orange Journey"
Polly Moller - "Tacit Blue"
Peter Cooper - "International Criminal"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Also check out our mail order catalog for lots of Space Rock, Psychedelic
and Electronic music CDs at http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html