Off: PT/Opeth

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sun Jul 20 22:18:17 EDT 2003

Hawkfest might be a much better gig, but PT will knock your socks off. I saw
them twice this week once in an acoustic performance in New Hampshire and
last night in Boston with Opeth. PT were extremely good and on the heavy
side. I could live without Opeth though. You are in for a very good gig from
PT.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Karen Kusic
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 4:55 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF: Anyone going to the Porcupine Tree / Opeth show in
Chicago?

Hiya -

Just was wondering if anyone on the list might be going to the Porcupine
Tree / Opeth show in Chicago on Friday, July 25th.

http://www.victheatre.com/Page2.html

I'll be there ... 2nd row center!  Would be fun to meet any other list
members in the area.

Wrote to Arin Komins since I know she lives in Chicago but her next
concert experience will be Hawkfest!  Much better gig.  :)

Congrats again Arin and Rich on the nuptials.

Karen