DOJO Warrior CD

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 21 04:45:54 EDT 2003

It's unusual I suppose that Kings of Speed was the single released from the
WOTEOT album, but was never played live back then. Most bands play their
recent single the most. Although HW aren't most bands are they. Shame they
didn't though, still never found out where the instrumental version on the
HW Zoo EP came from?

Eddie.