DOJO Warrior CD

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 21 09:10:23 EDT 2003

I think it was a superb choice for a single, and I think has the same
powerful feel as 'Back on the Streets. Can only presume the HW Zoo version
was maybe the original and the WOTEOT/single version was edited from that
with vocals added. Wonder if Dave would remember, there's a question for the
next IRC chat thingy.

Eddie.