HW : Hawkfest

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Tue Jul 22 09:18:38 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:10:17 +0100, Maxine Wesley
<maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK> wrote:

>Halooo,
>
>>+ + ++ + STAR WARRIORS + ++ ++ +
>
>>We have some update information on HAWKFEST 2003:
>
>>ARTHUR BROWN is headlining with his own band on Friday night and will
also be
>>performing with a band called 'Instants Flight', HAWKWIND will headline
on
>>Saturday night
>
>Regarding this  info.. if Arthur Brown is singing with his own band &
>Instants Flights will he also be singing with Hawkwind?
>
>Any clues as to what the Hawkwind line up will be this time?
>
>curios minds (and no ticket yet...)
>
>Maxine

my understanding is that Arthur will be playing 3 times over the weekend,
with his own band headlining on the Fri night, with Hawkwind Saturday
night and with Instant Flights at some other point in the proceedings,
that is what i'm led to believe! No idea as to line up but i would guess
it'll be something similar to the one who played the mini tour in may,
with a bigger clue being who plays at the biker fest this Friday
regards
dave