Firing the Cathedral

Allan T. Grohe Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Tue Jul 22 22:58:36 EDT 2003

Brilliant!  Fabulous!  Better than Jhary-a-Conel's cat ;->

Seriously, though, it was quite good.  Certainly not _The Condition
of Muzak_ but then if it was, I'd wonder why Jerry was still wearing
bell bottoms.  If I ever get off my duff this summer, I'll be
posting a review of it at www.themodernword.com (run by a friend).

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at pacbell.net             http://www.thepale.org/grodog/

    I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_