HW: Volunteers required

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu Jul 24 11:21:31 EDT 2003

the hawkwind museum is looking for 3 volunteers who are attending hawkfest
to take some pictures for inclusion on the site. my intention is to buy
some disposable cameras and let the three lucky(!) recipients use them as
they wish to record their own view of the fest. anybody who's interested
could you please e-mail me off list at dl006a5789 at blueyonder.co.uk giving
a brief outline of yourselves. the only reason for this is that it would
be good to get 3 entirely different perspectives on proceedings!
my intention is that we could arrange to meet up on the friday (at one of
the bars, possibly :-)  ), where i'll dish out the cameras and then we'll
sort out you returning them to me at the end of the weekend.
all pictures will remain the property of myself and the museum and i
cannot guarantee that all you shots will be used, however you will get
full credit for your works and i'll happily send out the negatives to you
for you to borrow if you require copies
thanks for your time, i'll probably give it a couple of days and see what
the response has been like and get back to those who sound best suited to
give a broad and rounded perspective to the weekend. anybody else who
fancies doing something similar, or different!, for inclusion on the site
feel free to also drop us a line at the address above.
regards
dave