lots of SLOTERDIJK & OEB CDS on Ebay going very cheap!!!/ 'The Night Owl Music'

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Jul 25 12:35:27 EDT 2003

Dear friends,
There are about 6 or 7 SLOTERDIJK & OEB discs currently available on Ebay.
In the past many of you have written with regard to obtaining our CDS. We
are regularly using Ebay, and accept various forms of payment. We try to
keep the prices low. Regarding our label all production and promotion is
done on a grass roots level. Every disc is personally packaged by us, and
all monies go directly back into the project.

Just visit:
http://www.ebay.com and search under any of the following keywords:

SLOTERDIJK
OEB
One Eyed Bishops
Downliners Sect ( for our cd with the sect, Mick Farrren etc)

PS: Also any bands or individuals interested in submitting material for the
growth of this label are encoraged to do so. We want to keep it small &
tailored to our audience bases. Contact:
Sloterdijk at msn.com

or send press kit and recording ( CD preferred) to:

The Night Owl Music c/o Mike Burro
3504 Green Acres Drive
Mays Landing, New Jersey
08330