OFF: Aural Innovations July 2003 issue online NOW!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 27 04:38:50 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

The July 2003 issue (#24) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Electronic music, plus the more eclectic forms of Progressive
rock and Jazz. See the index of this issue's contents below.

NOTE: There are big changes coming in the way we publish Aural Innovations.
I'll get a full detailed announcement out in the next several days.

The July 2003 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Automatic Music
Kin Ping Meh
Jeff Gburek
Jack Daddy Loops AKA Loopty
The Burg Herzburg 2003 Festival
Tales Of The ACTION MAN: Blackmailers Don't Dance
Volker Kriegel 1943 - 2003: An Obituary
Live show coverage
Recent releases from Elektrohasch Records
Recent Releases from Phantom Airship Records/Great Artiste 89 Records
Recent Releases from Stone Premonitions
Recent Releases from K Records
Recent Releases from Black Balloon Records
Releases from Mandragora Records
Recent Releases from Camera Obscura
Recent Releases from Swamp Room Records
Releases from Nicht Records
Recent Releases from Sonic Unyon
Recent Releases from Black Beauty Records
Releases from Fragment Music
Releases from Public Eyesore
Recent Releases from Hot Igloo
Releases from Butterfly Records
Recent Releases from Accretions
Recent Releases from Circumvention Music
Releases from Edgetone Records
Releases from Clocked Out Productions
Releases from Unicorn Records
And a loads and loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue24/issue24.html

Don't forget to check out Aural Innovations Radio for the best sounds on the
planet and the Aural Innovations CD mail order catalog for some of the best
space rock and psychedelia that you've never heard.

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com