English money

kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Jul 28 06:31:27 EDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Stephe Lindas wrote:

> So there is Scotish currency? I know in Northern Ireland you can use English
> and Irish, but only Irish in Eire. Cheers Stephe

 Not Scottish currency, so much as Scottish versions of the
banknotes. They;re as much legal tender in England as Scotland (and
AIUI, that's dodgy ground), but most of England doesn't see them so
often, so they're eassier to forge.

 HTH

--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
But what would I know? I've seen Sam Fox live